'ello 'ello
I can remember the Halloween theme but I don't think I was around for the green one...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
'ello 'ello
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Still here.
Chubz that's not the old board, but that has been some time back.
My first memory of the board was during football season of my freshman year, so that would be '99. How long before that was it in existence?
My first days on the board started back during my freshman year as well, which was '98 ....I was known as bkfootball back then but made the change to MOX in '02 that was before you could change your name. Back then you just had to re-register and lose credit for all those posts you had made.
"Why so serious?"
Present.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I read on the old board, didn't do much posting at all though.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
here
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks